Sorry- did not fully see the problem

The receiver is not working on any band not just 40. Sounds like band noise on
all bands (sounds the same on every band).  Did a comparison with a second K3
to confirm the no receiver problem on all bands.

Previously found by rotating some of the tmp connectors on the SYN boards, got
the TX problem to go away. So this “no receive” seems unrelated.

Regards,

Mark, K1RX