I have in excess of my needs a complete K3/0 remote system. This package
will include..

1.       A K3/0

2.       A remoteRig RRC-1258 MkII K3 Elecraft K3 twin set

3.       An Astron SS-18 power supply.

4.       A Yamaha CM500 headset w/PTT switch

5.       All cables needed at both ends to hook up and power on.

I used to run remote all of the time while traveling, but haven't used this
but twice in the last year. You really can't beat having an  actual
hardware radio, the K3/0 in front of you while remoting. All equipment in
scratch free, very good,  non smoker condition. Pictures available if
needed.  $975 for the package shipped insured CONUS. Will ship offshore, but
shipping will be extra, pre paid.

73 Jeff kb2m