BILL COCHRAN wrote:
I wound RFC 11, 14 and 16 with one too many windings, will this have
to be fixed or can I use the radios with the extra windings?

You mean one extra turn on each toroid? Since these function as RF chokes, I doubt that a little extra inductance will matter. If they were used in tuned circuits or as transformers it would be more critical.

That's my guess. You can ask [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you want a more official answer.
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco