-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James T. "Jim"
Rogers, W4ATK
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 6:16 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] Let me see

Where do I go next? I just finished a K2 for a friend.

I am the proud owner of a K2 (4028) and I have had my eye on a KX1 for quite
some time. I would be interested in hearing from other K2 owners that also
own KX1s. I feel like it is going to be either a KX1 or another K2. I like
the portability of the KX1, but boy I love the outstanding performance of my
K2.

What say guys? Help me out here.

Jim, W4ATK