Whoa Guys,

        I would never ever give up my K2. I am just trying to decide if I want
another K2, or maybe this time a KX1. I love to build and the Elecraft kits
certainly fill that bill (or should I say "build". ouch, that's a bad pun
indeed).
        You see, I also want a W7ZOI spec analyzer, a couple of KK7B's super
recievers and the list goes on and on. What a delimna! So many things and
being past 70, how can one get it all done? <G>
        And I promised the XYL I would get back to my art endeavors, do a few
more
landscapes and lighthouses. Oh! the pain of it all......

Jim, W4ATK