Then you'd be using the T1 to partially drop the SWR on the coax, but it still wouldn't be anything close to 1:1 unless the T1 has a much broader range than the tuner in the KX2.  You'd still have some additional coax loss due to SWR (but less loss, of course) and you'd still need the tuner in the KX2 to get a match that wasn't a problem for the KX2.

I have to wonder how much loss there is in two tuners each trying to match a really bad load, and it still seems to me that the better approach if you're worried about every dB is to use a better antenna.  Using a really short whip like the AX1 with 50 feet of coax and two tuners seems like a poor choice of tradeoffs.

73,
Dave   AB7E