The high-value, low-temperature-coefficient trimmer capacitors leveraged in the
design are no longer available. Unfortunately we don't have staff available to
redesign the board to do it in another way, and demand is low.

The transverter interface by itself could live on a smaller board. Schematics
are available if someone would like to home-roll a replacement. We could supply
small quantities of the programmed PIC16C621 that runs the module (cost TBD).

73,
Wayne
N6KR