Subject: Special BNC adapter/barrel

I have available, a small quantity of a very useful, but slightly different
BNC "T" connectors.
Just picture a normal BNC "T", but with the male end swapped with the one of
the female ends.

What makes this useful is that with the male end plugged into your K2/K3, a
right female points up for your loaded whip, AND the other female, straight
across from the radio's connector can have a  BNC to two pole banana adapter
for easy connection of a counter-poise or ground wire.

Another great use is for a scope probe connection.  The probe attaches to the
straight thru terminal with a right angle (down)  jumper to say, a frequency
counter sitting on top the scope.  This can be accomplished with a normal BNC
"T", but with both the probe AND counter connections at right angles to the
scope itself, it's to say the least awkward.

I can supply these at $10, shipped anywhere is the US.

73, Charlie k3ICH