Because of the way the K1 4-band board is designed (2 bands share a set of
bandpass and lowpass filters (40/30 and 20/17) as opposed to the 2-band board
which can accept any two bands, since each has it's own set of filters) you can
not do as you describe.  You can't get much more out of it than what is
described on the elecraft site.

If you want 80/40/30/20 in one case you could get a KX1 + KXB3080, but those
are the only bands you can get in it.

dt
.