Just bring 600 ohm open line feedlines down from each end to a common point,
where you have a relay or two to switch the feed and the terminating resistor.
Then you can reverse it with a flip of the switch. Although transmit gain is
the same as bidirectional, you can cut the noise by 3 dB.

Victor 4X6GP