Joel,

The K4 will receive on all LF and MF bands down to 100 kHz. In TX mode, it can
put out a few dBm at the XVTR OUT jack for use with external low-band
transverters.

Since the K4 also has provisions for an *internal* transverter, we could in
theory offer one in for these bands. Power output could be as much as 10 or 15
W. This is all speculative, though, as the plan has been to cover one or two
VHF/UHF bands with the internal transverter module.

73,
Wayne
N6KR