Check for burn marks or carbon traces, both on the inside and outside, of the
SO-239 connectors.  These may look good with the antenna analyzer but fail
under power.

I've also had PL-259's arc from center pin to shell on the inside. These
required removal/ disassembly of the coax in order to actually find the fault.

In all cases, once a flashover occurs, replacement of the connector is the only
solution.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone