From: Andy Durbin
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 9:38 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] new revision of KPA500 LPF T_R Switching rework Rev.E guide
available

The posted link points to a web page dated 7 February 2017.   Was the page
content changed without changing the date?

I checked my KPA500 schematics and the component values listed in the mod
instructions all seem to be the same as those shown in "KPA 500 TR Switch" page
3 of 3, rev D2, dated 12/5/13.   Should I assume that all KPA500 delivered
after 2013 would have this modification included?

73,
Andy, k3wyc