Getting a nice boost from the stock speaker (MON level 2) at my preferred pitch
of 500Hz.   Booster is a 12-3/4 inch piece of 1-1/4" PVC tube (1-5/8"OD) with
one end cut at 30 deg. Placed approx. 1/8 inch from the speaker holes gives the
best gain.   Tube would be slightlyshorter for higher pitch tone.  Easy to find
the peak by swinging the pitch tone.   A slider sleeveon the end allows
adjusting to desired pitch.   For CW ops it is really nice having the
additionalaudio boost at your preferred pitch.   I pass this on FYI to those
who may like to try it themselves.
73,
Mike AC5P