I have a 'brand-new' K2, with the SSB option, for sale, serial number 5507.
Why 'brand-new'?
I explain - I finished building the K2 about four years ago. All went well
and the radio tested perfect except I could not get an exact alignment on
40 meters. I spoke to Don Wilhelm and he suggested I send it back to the
factory for a checkout. I did and the problem turned out to be a faulty
component, which Elecraft replaced.
As long as the radio was at the factory I requested, received, and paid for
a complete checkout and alignment of the K2.

Unfortunately, during the three weeks the radio was at the factory I had a
medical issue that prevented me from participating in the hobby that I
loved since I was first licensed in 1951.
So the radio sat on a shelf in a closet, as it does to this day.

I never liked winding toriods so I had ALL the toriods and transformers
professionaly wound.

My actual cost of the K2 kit, with the SSB option, all taxes and shipping
costs, the professionaly wound toriods, as well as the cost of the
inspection and alignment by Elecraft was greater than $1200.
I am asking $1000 for this carefully built, factory aligned and certified
'brand-new' K2.

If interested or if you have any questions, please feel free to text or
call me at: 760-745-0202 <7607450202>.

Sheldon Howard, w6dm