My email software (Pegasus) strips many
different kinds of images, this is part of
its way of keeping viruses out of the
computer & one of the reasons I keep using
it after 25 years. It does this with most
bulk email like Kim Komando & best Buy for
example. It does this with the monthly
Elecraft newsletter as well. All I see are
gray squares where the photo was formatted
in the email.

Most bulk emails coming in like this have
a link to view the email on the web
(usually at the top, sometimes at the
bottom of the message) & if not, the gray
squares have a clickable link where it
takes you to the article in question. In
this month's newsletter there were some
things to see on the K4 but the photos did
not come with a clickable link so I can't
see the info.

My suggestion is to have a web page of the
newsletter available and that link
attached to each email. 2nd best would be
to have photos with clickable links.

73,

Gary
KA1J