When I lived in Luxembourg I found a solid plastic cased thing that has two banana plugs which mate with a DMM and a BNC jack. With a BNC male connector suitable for a probe's RG-174 cable it is easy to change probes without moving banana plugs, and soldering to banana plugs is not an issue. Having the BNC connector and banana plugs in series has not caused any problems, even at millivolt levels. I don't know who made it unfortunately.

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD