I run a 12 volt Solar system, 4 100 watt panels hooked up to 4 6 volt Golf Cart
batteries. I have 12 volt LED lights (look like a regular lightbulb) all over
the QTH, run router, wifi, phone, shack all without an inverter. If you end up
losing the things in your fridge we’re talking what, $100, so what. We’re in
Maine so we have wood burning stove in the basement you can even cook with if
need be.
Loose power all the time, no big deal...
73 from Ecuador where we’re on holiday w/my HF radio...
Jose Douglas KB1TCD (HC2/KB1TCD)

Sent from my iPad