spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

On 11/7/2019 11:53 AM, donov...@starpower.net wrote:
Hi Pete,

If the open circuit (unkeyed) voltage*/is the same polarity/* for both devices,
you can connect a diode in series with each keying line. Then connect
both diodes to the KEY OUT (not PTT !) jack.

The voltages */do not need to be identical/*, just the polarity

73
Frank
W3LPL

*From: *"N4ZR" <n...@comcast.net>
*To: *elecraft@mailman.qth.net
*Sent: *Thursday, November 7, 2019 4:44:41 PM
*Subject: *[Elecraft] Adding PTT Out Switching to a K3

I need to be able to disconnect the antenna to my SDRs when
transmitting.  This used to be easy but now my PTT Out jack is committed
to the KPA-1500.  I'm looking for suggestions of how best to accomplish
this - I don't believe sequencing is required, just a second PTT output.

Ideas?

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now