My K3 seemed to develop a problem on 20 meters this evening.  Trying to
work Marquesas this evening on 20 cw the K3 would not transmit and
basically no receive.  I checked every other band and all worked as usual.

The moment the radio went into transmit, I received Hi SWR on the screen
with or without the antenna tuner

I then reloaded all of the software and still nothing.  I tried to force
the tuner into auto tune by selecting my 160 meter dipole for 20 meters and
still nothing.  I finally went into the Config menu and disabled the KAT3.

All now works.  I never use the KAT3 anymore since I have the KAT500 and
KPA500.  Has anyone else had the KAT3 fail on 20 or do I need to open the
rig up and reseat all of the contacts?

Thoughts?

Larry, KN8N