My apologies for my note yesterday on this subject, it was incorrect.

I have just been informed by one of the Elecraft engineers that I erred in my statement that the K3 filters could be in any order, so Bill was right. See Dick's comments to me below.  I did not see that note in my early K3 manual which does state that the filters can be installed in any order - I did not read the remainder of the note.

Also note that if you have the 13kHz  filter, it must be in the FL1 slot.

73,
Don W3FPR