After owning a K3 and P3 combo for several years, I put the P3SVGA (along
with a generic monitor and wireless keyboard) on my Xmas list a while
back... I had been perfectly happy with just the little P3 but the big
screen has exceeded all expectations for detail and responsiveness...  In
addition, having the perpetual CW decode window under the waterfall helps
with fills and history...  And the keyboard and text macros work great for
repetitive exchanges...  For me, a no-extra-charge bonus is RTTY!  I work
all CW, but started to get my feet wet once in a while in RTTY contest
exchanges...  Just put the K3 in data mode, tune to the twin waterfall
signals and go...  easy-peazee...  The point is that I just expected a
bigger screen but the P3SVGA provided so much more value...  Just sayin'
73 ES GOD BLESS U ES URS DE KEN N4OI

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/