You were very correct about my first number being bogus.  I misinterpreted my
notes.  I should have been more careful, before posting.

These are the correct REF CAL numbers

As it came from Elecraft, it was set to 49.379.766

July 10 of this year, I changed it to 49.379.448

On November 30, I changed it to 49.379.110

Each calibration was done after the radio had been on for a couple of hours.

I'm guessing that the TCXO drift is due to crystal aging and the amount of
change will diminish with radio on time.

Thanks to all who took the time to respond.

Gary, K0CX

“Your first number is bogus, but generally speaking if your other numbers are
correct, that does seem excessive.? That said, crystals do age and some of this
depends on power on/off cycles...
I recently ran some drift tests and found that it takes about 25 minutes for my
reference to settle to a point limited by measurement jitter...
Wes N7WS”