Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 10:21:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: J F <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Elecraft] OT: Hakko and Icom PS wired for 220VAC
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

Someone I know has several items from a stay in Hong
Kong wired for 220. One is a Hakko Soldering station,
the other is an Icom Power Supply. I don't have the
model numbers.

Can they be rewired internally for 110 service? I
suspect the Icom can, if it's anything like Yaesu
supplies.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Julius
n2wn