How about, I refuse to have a cell phone! Imagine that, I can get away without everybody trying to find me and the government can't track me down. If my YL, KB1TCG, really wants to find me when I'm out  she can cruise 20 or 40m and find me...

YL has a burner phone in case of emergencies w/daughters and grandson or else she wouldn't have one either.

We refuse to play their games.

I go to private schools and do hands on ham radio demos (voice & digi) to get youngsters interested as public schools only do as they are told.  We had a Prep Fair in town last Oct and did live Winlink Peer 2 Peer on 20m, Electaft KX3 in our Hambulance in the car park and Kenwood TS-480 at the event.

My youngest daughter, 31 and grandson, 7 are studying for their license.

Ham Radio lives on!

Merry Christmas everyone

73 de Jose Douglas KB1TCD, Bristol ME