By the way, and more directly related to Elecraft and Wayne's original post, not too long ago I proposed that Elecraft might consider building a smallish, portable, dedicated FT8/4 radio. Something with a screen and using the core engine of WSJT-X but with a much better user interface, a better logger, and the ability to actually say something (i.e., more than four message lines).  It got almost zero traction here, and none from Elecraft, but I still think it wouldn't be a bad idea.  Think of it as the HF equivalent of texting.

73,
Dave   AB7E