Good Evening,

   I found that my antenna work has not been done in vain.  I was surprised at the cutoff between antennas though.  ND, MI, & IN were stronger on my lower antenna while IA and GA were much better on the higher one.  I will adjust the second antenna and see how that works next week.

   The only snow I heard about was from Fargo where Ken got to use his snow blower five times last week.  Other stations reported mild winter weather.  Here it is snowing but it melts about a thousand feet above me.  The break in the rain was nice, a little rare sunlight felt good.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

NO8V - John - MI

K6XK - Roy - IA

K4JPN - Steve - GA

AB9V - Mike - IN

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0000z:

K6PJV - Dale - CA

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

KG7V - Marv - WA

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K0JFJ - Nick - AZ

   Next week's nets fall only a few days before Christmas so I expect some of you will be on the road.  It is past time to wish you all well over these holidays.  Don't eat too much, don't shovel too hard.

    73,

        Kevin.  KD5ONS

-