If there is a next time, one can ask for a shipping label from Elecraft.  But wait a few days for the response; when I returned from shipping the PA deck from the KPA1500 ($170 insured), I got the label in the email.  Oh well. It was out of warranty (but unused until the shack is completed; very soon now).

I always, always ask for discounts or similar; the worst possible answer is 'no', which costs me nothing yet sometimes provides a nice savings.

73 es Merry Christmas,
Rick NK7I