I have a K3, serial #5278,  that's had an receive audio issue for almost as
long as I've owned it.

When I turn the AF gain nearly or completely counter clockwise, the audio
goes to full volume.  The only way to fix the problem, is to quickly turn
the AF gain back up and down a few times.  Many times, I'll want to turn
the audio all the way to answer the phone or talk to someone in the shack,
and the audio goes to full volume.

Many times, if I reload the DSP software, the issue goes away for a few
months.  I have the latest software loaded.

Anyone else have this problem?  Maybe the AF gain pot needs to be replaced?

Thanks.

Larry, KN8N
Kalamazoo, Michigan