Just finished my K1 (#2152).  I want to write something about that
experience (a wonderful one!) a bit later, but first I have a question.  I
put my K1 down on top of my K2 (#337) and as I did the receive frequency
shifted down - I'm guessing around 200-300 hz.  Is this normal when bringing
the little K1 close to something metal?  Otherwise, everything seems to be
working fine.  Still have the build the KAT1 and get it going.

73,
Randy, KS4L