I used ebook2cw to convert some of Onno's "Foundations of Amateur Radio"
podcast texts to CW. He heard about my doing it on the SKCC list, and not
only did he join SKCC because of it, he followed my example and converted
his entire backlist of podcasts to CW so anyone can use them. They're all
fairly short, just a few minutes, and are just the right sort of text for
getting some good practice. But the program itself that we used is really
useful. I've converted a bunch of my favorite science fiction stories to
CW, using public domain copies from Project Gutenberg. H. Beam Piper is my
favorite for this purpose. I've got his novel "Little Fuzzy" in my
Morserino to play back in CW form, and his novella "Omnilingual" in my
phone. You do have to kind of fiddle with the text to clean out the stuff
the program doesn't know, and make sure the code for the double quote is in
the program's lookup table, since it has a lot of dialogue. Without quotes,
the dialogue is very confusing!

https://fkurz.net/ham/ebook2cw.html

73,
Gwen, NG3P