I just picked up a dipole fed with ladder line.  Plan to use it for FD.
The antenna has 100 feet of parallel feed (window ladder line) and there
is no way I'll need that much.  I don't want to cut the feed line
because next time I use the temporary antenna I may need more.

So what do I do with the excess?  If it was coax, I'd just pile it up on
the ground.

Maybe I should park the Element further away so I can stretch the feed
line out straight from the rig to the antenna.  I could maybe use tomb
stones to hold the feed line off the ground ... :-)

- Keith KD1E -
- K2 5411 -