A few days back I heard that the area burned so far during this fire
season in Australia could best be measured in terms of the size of Wales
or Belgium.

There are a fair few radio amateurs in VK putting their radio skills to
work helping with the fire-fighting efforts.

Wishing them all the best of luck.

--
73, Rick, M0LEP   (KX3 #3281)