Now you are making me drool
N2TK, Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 7:23 PM
To: Dave Erickson <ra...@disseminator.net>; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K4 Internal and External display resolution

Hi Dave,

The K4's internal LCD has a resolution 1024x600, which is very sharp.

We also demonstrate the K4 with a large external 1920x1080 HDMI compatible
monitor. Our h/w should support up to 4K external monitors.

Note that rather than just mirroring the internal color LCD of the K4 on the
external monitor, we can display data independently from the LCD at the same
time in whatever format we wish, such as the full screen spectrum and
waterfall display we've been showing at the shows at 1920x1080.

73,
Eric
/elecraft.com/
---------