FS / Trade : IFR 1500 Service Monitor

I have an IFR 1500 Service Monitor for sale. The unit is
operational in all respects - BUT does not have a current calibration
certificate. In addition, the internal batteries no longer hold a
charge.

The 1500 incorporates 22 separate instruments including:
- .4Mhz-1000Mhz signal generator with calibrated attenuator & full duplex,
- 2uv test receiver (AM/WFM/NFM/SSB),
- Spectrum analyzer (2db/div & 10db/div) with track generator,
- 1MHz oscilloscope / Deviation monitor ,  Deviation meter
- Peak & Average reading watt meter
- dual tone generators, cable fault finder, DCS encode/decode,

I'm asking $3300 plus shipping from zip 22182

I am also looking for either an FT100D or FT857D with the ATAS120
antenna for HF/VHF mobile, so a mixed cash+trade would also be of
interest.

Niel
WA7SSA/4

A couple samples from the web: