Lee,

I would think you could remove the J3 connector from the top side of the
board.
Remove the connector mounting plates first, then heat the connection to the
PC board and you should be able to pry up and remove the ends of the 'L'
shaped conductor pieces from the board.  You will have to remove both
because the red and black housings are keyed together.
After everything is free of the board, you can clean up the solder with wick
or a solder sucker.
Put on new housings and replace/resolder (mount the hardware before
soldering).

73,
Don W3FPR