Ray,

Your transmit signal is getting into your RX antenna with more energy than is safe for the K3S. 10 meters is not much separation unless the antennas are oriented so one is not in the null pattern of the other.

Using antennas that are of opposite polarization (such as a horizontal dipole and a vertical) may be OK for a 10 meter separation, maybe not.

There are protective devices available that will disconnect the RX antenna when the K3S is transmitting, and use of one of those may be the quickest and easiest solution.

73,
Don W3FPR