> hb9...@hispeed.ch wrote:
>
> Can anyone roughly confirm IMD3 K3S ?

Andy,

I'm sorry that your testing showed low TX IMD. Typically all HF bands are in
the low 30s (i.e., -30 dBc or better, using the ARRL method, with Vsupply = 14
V). This is similar to that of other transceivers using the same MOSFET PA
design. 6 meters is tested at a lower power level per the current
specifications (I believe it's 1 dB below 100 W).

If yours is worse than the low 30s on one HF band, 20 m in your case, there are
a few possibilities. It could be that the 20 meter LPF is not optimized, or
that the voltage regulator supplying 5 V to the bias circuitry is off by some
amount relative to the normal value.

If you sent the radio in at the time of the module swap, our techs should have
caught this in final test. If you did the swap yourself, then one of the above
issues may apply.

Either way, I've asked customer support to contact you, and we'll be happy to
cover the cost of any replacement parts on the radio or the modules.

73,
Wayne
N6KR