They updated the online log yesterday.

I got them on 4 bands so far. New country and all new band slots for me.

I heard “someone” on 7009.88 CW last night that was spotted as VP8PJ but it was
AH0U.

VP8PJ is active for another week. People should check the online log to ensure
you are in it.

BTW my KPA1500 has Ben working flawlessly since it went back for updates.

Dave wo2x

Sent from my waxed string and tin cans.