Hi Grant,

The K4 will allow independent setting of TX bandwidth for voice and audio data
modes up to something in excess of 4 kHz. SSB, ESSB, AM, and audio data will
each have their own setting.

As with the K3S, it'll be up to the user to judge whether the use of wider
bandwidths is acceptable under the given operating conditions. This subject
will be discussed in the owner's manual.

Wayne
N6KR