As I wait for my K4D… I just upgraded from a K4 and added a K-Pod as the Easter Bunny and I decided it may not be delivered until after Easter (early Apr) anyway. So, I am in a planning stage.

BTW, the upgrade was easy. I sent an electronic message to Sales and Madelyn Gomez emailed me back and a message and a link to pay. Simple

Things seem to run slow since I retired.  It take me time to figure out where I "stashed" parts I know I have to do even a small project... My old desk mike needs connector wires re-located on the pins to fit the K4.  I have upgraded my headset and even purchased an adapter to work with my KX3 (I was going to make one).  I may just order a Heil/Kenwood mike cable, too.

Maybe by the time it gets here, I'll be ready...

The KX3 + amp works...

73, steve WB3LGC