Being colorblind, I really don't care that much, however something that would stand out from "earthy" colors would be nice ... probably not so much for Special Forces, but it's very easy to leave something at your SOTA site 'cause you didn't see it while packing.

If you do make one in Army Green, will you also get an AN/XXX-nnn designator assigned?

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County