HI,

So today having fun in WPX but playing with the K3 controls I am fairly sure that I should be able to change from shift-width to lo-hi by just a tap of either knob, but it does nothing. Well it does work as expected in Data and AM mode but not in CW or SSB. All other functions are normal and working as expected including the NORM and I/II switch functions. its just shift-width/hi-lo in CW and SSB modes only.

I've never needed to do this before but am scratching my head how to do a hard reset to default baseline settings, cannot find anything in the manual.

So what's going on? Have I set something that could disable this, and how can I achieve a clean test state to see what should or shouldn;t work.

73
Martin, HS0ZED