It's not elegant but I just finished a rack/table using a butcher block top (Home Depot) and angle stock on the front inside of the 2x2 wooden legs to mount the p/s and a repeater I use for IRLP (duplexer later, one pieces at a time).  The table top is stained and matches the height of the desk so there is almost a continuous surface.   Five coats of poly should suffice to seal it.  More angle stock from the front to back legs will support/share the weight for each item, so it's not entirely held by the front.

The K3, P3 and KPA1500 will sit on the desk within reach, just below the 50" monitor (4K TV) mounted to the wall (swing/tilt mount).  The KPA1500 amp p/s will sit on the table top but may end up in the rack later.  The KAT500/KPA500 will be nearby as backup, easily added if needed.

The next step is to add copper pipe along the equipment space to behind the desk for equipment bonding to ground, then add a shelf on either side of the monitor to hang speakers, rotor and SteppIR controllers and the control head of a dual band with some books too.  (There is also a small frig and microwave next to the desk.)  Then put a 36x36" piece of plywood on the wall (that wide so it can be well anchored by the 16" on center studs) for dual band, 6M FM radio and perhaps more later.

The entire station (and network) is all going to run from a UPS, which only has to last long enough for the generator to kick in (about 40 seconds) so nothing drops out during an outage (except the large amp, on 240V).

Most of the wiring will be hidden by desk or monitor, except the space above the table, where they come in from the tower (large conduits, buried in ground).

The floor is industrial laminate, the rack and desk have sliders (easily moved when wanted, no wandering).  A computer manages each piece, then I can remote into that computer from the warm house or when traveling.

It's a simple station, the 80-6M SteppIR up 60' and an 80/160M Inverted L.  Simple ROCKS!

73,
Rick NK7I
North Idaho