Approximately .3 volts with a cable about a foot long.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

On 4/26/2020 11:08 AM, David Herring wrote:
I’m late in coming to this thread, so sorry if I missed the answer to this
question, but what is the voltage drop between the power supply and the 4005i?

73, David N5DCH