On 4/28/2020 5:10 PM, Chuck Chandler wrote:
I am beginning to think the listserv here is configured to reject HTML
Mail.

More correctly, it rejects formatted text. When you see blank emails with no content, that's why. I've posted to that effect several times in the last week.

I've used a full-featured program called Thunderbird for decades -- it can do formatted or un-formatted text. It's also VERY versatile in its ability to create mailboxes and sort based on key words (like the [Elecraft] in a message header, and it can handle multiple email addresses. It's published by Mozilla, who does Firefox. And it's free.

73, Jim K9YC