I took my General (twice), my Extra, and my 1st Phone there. And we all talked about our experiences. I won't repeat the whole story again, but when I took my Extra, I did bring my own key -- a homebrew electronic keyer. He sneaked up behind me and pulled the plug after he'd heard enough to pass me.
And it was more like 60 years ago in my case.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO