Hi Tommy,

I designed both keys, but I prefer the KXPD2. I use a KXPD2 with the KX2
frequently and have never had a problem. We improved the design over time.

It weighs less than the KXPD3, takes up less space when packed, and is shorter
so when it’s used trailside, the paddle tips will be higher off the ground. The
adjustment tool is “docked” on the key as well so you can’t lose it.

(Bonus feature: if you use it outdoors often enough, it’ll gradually acquire a
slight amber tint that matches the LCD backlight color :)

72,
Wayne
N6KR

----