To: Raymond Sills <raysil...@verizon.net>
Sent: Wed, May 6, 2020 9:03 am
Subject: Re: Re: [Elecraft] Elecraft Technical Support

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.
To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders Ihave approved
beforehand.
If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, pleasefill out
the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you,I will receive your
original message in my inbox. You do not need toresend your message. I
apologize for this one-time inconvenience.
Click the link below to fill out the request:
https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=eseeli...@earthlink.net&id=11ea-8f99-ee491ff2-b309-00144ff382ae