Hi Dave,

I run around 100-150 watts out of my KPA500 using 5-7 watts from my K3 with the KPA500 hitting 70C using Olivia during nets. I assume could go to 250 but never needed that much power. Does not seem to be a problem with temps above 70c. Also run up to 500w PEP using SSB when needed.

I did hear Wayne say run full power RTTY with no fear.

73, tom w7sua